“In an emergency” guide
- Step-by-step audio and visual instructions for using Jext® in an emergency.
- The app provides a GPS location service and prompts you to call 999 in the UK or 112 in Ireland.
You can watch Jext® demonstration videos, including
‘How to use’, to help familiarise yourself, family and friends on what to do in the event of an anaphylactic reaction.
Expiry alert service
Register with the Expiry Alert service to receive free alerts warning you when your Jext® is due to expire.
You will be notified:
- 4 weeks prior to the expiration of your Jext®.
- 2 weeks prior to the expiration of your Jext®.
- The day after the expiration of your Jext®.
Help on holiday
- The Jext® app provides phrase sheets to help you during foreign travels.
- This contains translations for useful phrases relating to food allergies.